My first magazine cover!!

I am delighted to announce that one of my images of Victoria’s Inner Harbour has graced the cover of Harbors Magazine, the in-flight magazine for Kenmore Air.

Kenmore Air runs float planes between Victoria, Seattle and Vancouver as well as numerous routes to islands and fishing lodges along the coast of British Columbia.

Having this cover image in my list of credits is a big step in the right direction for my career switching maneuver. Oh how I wish I could hold a copy of the magazine in my very own hands! But it will have to wait for me, along with all my copies of “Photoshop User”, until I am home in the spring. For now I will have to make due with the online issue, which you can read on the Kenmore Air website.

29 Responses to “My first magazine cover!!”

1. Congratulations Anne! That is a beautiful cover! Very exciting indeed!
    Patricia Davidson recently posted..October photography show at North Bend LibraryMy Profile

2. Chris Nitz says:

That is such awesome news Anne! Congrats :)
    Chris Nitz recently posted..Beer Label Friday Week 40My Profile

3. Good job. I was lucky to get the inside of Alaska Airlines once, so I can just imagine how nice getting the cover feels. Yea!

4. Deanna says:

Congratulations, Anne!! That is fantastic. And such a great image too. So happy for you.
    Deanna recently posted..Christina Craft Night Photography WorkshopMy Profile

Congratulations Anee. Well deserved as the image is a wonderful one with fantastic light and reflection. Hope this grows to many more covers.
    Len Saltiel recently posted..Enter at Your Own RiskMy Profile

6. Russ Bishop says:

That’s awesome Anne – congrats!

Anne this is absolutley fantastic. Congratulations! And what a beautiful image it is!
    Edith Levy recently posted..A Canadian Icon….My Profile

8. Edie Howe says:

I’m so happy for you, Anne! Congrats!
    Edie Howe recently posted..Thoughts on a rainy nightMy Profile

9. Curt Fleenor says:

Congratulations Anne, this is terrific news!
    Curt Fleenor recently posted..Drawing You InMy Profile

10. THAT IS AWESOME NEWS! Congratulations Anne!!!!
    Olivier Du Tré recently posted..Aurora 2011 Sept 29 19.jpg by Olivier Du TreMy Profile

11. Christin says:

Congrats!!! Beautiful!

12. Bret Edge says:

This is HUGE, Anne! I’m so very happy for you. Congratulations on the cover. It’s a beautiful image and certainly deserving of the cover. This is just the beginning. :-)

13. Andy Nixon says:

Very cool! Congrats!

Andy
    Andy Nixon recently posted..Contemplative Photography: Book CommentMy Profile

14. Congrats Anne, that’s huge and well-deserved. Great image!
    Jackson Frishman recently posted..Aspen SnakeMy Profile

15. Congratulations Anne, your image looks great on the cover.
    Alan Majchrowicz recently posted..am_110416_44332.tif by Alan Majchrowicz/©Alan MajchrowiczMy Profile

16. Alex Mizuno says:

Congratulations Anne! It’s a perfect cover image. Hope there will be more to come!

17. Congratulations Anne! Despite what goes on inside that building sometimes, I really like the outside – especially at night. Great photo and well deserved cover.

18. OH WOW, congratulations Anne, this is AWESOME news! What a great photograph, no wonder they picked it! Good taste, they have! I can’t wait to send this home to Mrs. Toad, she’s going to be really happy to hear this for you, too!
    Toad Hollow Photography recently posted..The Settler’s CabinMy Profile

19. Crystal says:

So do you get paid for the use of this photo? Congrats!

20. Melissa N says:

Way to go!

21. Alex Filatov says:

Congratulations Anne, it’s a beauty! Well deserved!

22. Anne McKinnell says:

Thank you so much everyone who left comments here, on twitter and on google plus. I really appreciate all of the kind comments and congratulations. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

23. Paul Ross says:

Way to go Anne. I expect we will see more announcements like this in the future.

24. Dan Bailey says:

Anne, congratulations on your first cover!! That is indeed a milestone, and one that you should be proud of. Looks like your hard work and diligence is paying off. Keep it up!! – Dan
    Dan Bailey recently posted..Lens Review: Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USMMy Profile

25. Russ Bishop says:

Congrats Anne – it’s a great image and well deserved. Here’s to many more!