Say Goodbye to the Old Blog

Ok, so I’ll let you in on my big announcement. Next week I am going to launch my new website!! So say goodbye to this old green (teal?) thing. Well, it’s not really that old, only one year, but I want more, more, more!! But don’t worry all the content is being moved over to the new site where you will find much more than what is here. That’s all I’m telling you for now.

Today I have for you another image I made at Fallingwater Cascades along the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia. Please click the image to view a larger version and enjoy!

Fallingwater Cascades, Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia

11 Responses to “Say Goodbye to the Old Blog”

1. Chris Nitz says:

It seems like yesterday when you launched this look. I’m looking forward to seeing the redesign next week! Nice photo to send off the old look :)
    Chris Nitz recently posted..Beer Label Friday Week 44My Profile

• Anne McKinnell says:

Hi Chris, I know it doesn’t seem that long ago, but it was January. I thought it would last longer, and I do really like this look, but I couldn’t get my gallery to integrate with this template. And then, even if it did work, the look is not unique to me. So I decided to re-design – again. Hopefully this will be the last time for awhile.

Looking forward to seeing the new site Anne. Wonderful image today. i love how you can see through the water.
    Edith Levy recently posted..A Hidden GemMy Profile

3. Curt Fleenor says:

Beautiful shot today Anne, the colors and the exposure are just fantastic!
    Curt Fleenor recently posted..Stars Over White TopMy Profile

4. LensScaper says:

A great shot to end on, I love the translucency of the water.
    LensScaper recently posted..A splash of Autumn ColorMy Profile

5. Mark says:

Always an exciting venture Anne, and no doubt satisfying after a lot of work.
    Mark recently posted..Old trees on rocksMy Profile

• Anne McKinnell says:

Hi Mark, yes I am going to have a huge sigh of relief when it is all finally done. Or else I’ll be pulling my hair out when it breaks at the last minute – I hate that! Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

6. Jan Winther says:

Looking forward to see what you have come up with. Im still just using a simple template, and it does what I want for now. But I love to see what other shooter do with their sites. Im sure you will make it spectacular.