City Critters Children’s Book

I am so excited to announce that one of my images has been published in a newly released children’s book called “City Critters: Wildlife in the Urban Jungle” published by Orcabooks.

City Critters: Wildlife in the Urban Jungle

My image of a sea lion sleeping on an ocean data buoy is the full page chapter image for the chapter on marine mammals.

City Critters: Sea Lion
Please click the image to view a larger version. I wish I had a version without the proof watermark on it, but unfortunately my hard copy of the book was just delivered back at home (where I am not). But I’m sure you get the idea from this proof image.

The book is available in all the usual locations.

I also just had my work featured in an online photography magazine called “Volta ao Mund” – it’s a portugese magazine which has an absolutely gorgeous layout and I am so pleased to be featured in it. Check it out!

22 Responses to “City Critters Children’s Book”

1. Russ Bishop says:

Congratulations Anne – that’s great! And the portugese magazine did a really nice layout.
    Russ Bishop recently posted..Earth Day 2012My Profile

2. Rebecca says:

Congrats Annie…great job!

Woohoo! Fantastic Anne. Congratulations :)
    Edith Levy recently posted..Muted ReflectionsMy Profile

4. Alexander says:

Congratulations Anne,
    I am really happy for you. Good that you liked the Brazilian connection.
    Alex

• The Brazilian magazine is all thanks to your introduction Alexander, so THANK YOU! It was very nice of you to introduce me to Rosanna and suggest me for the magazine. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it.

Congrats Anne. Reaching new audiences is always a happy moment.
    Len Saltiel recently posted..Got Milk?My Profile

6. Mark Neal says:

Congratulations, Anne. :)
    Mark Neal recently posted..Back When Slides Were The TopsMy Profile

7. Chris Hansen says:

Congratulations Anne. Hopefully this will be one of many in your future.

God bless,

chris
    Chris Hansen recently posted..Squirrels and JaysMy Profile

8. Kaz says:

may I be proud of you?

9. Paula says:

Wow, congratulations on your publications. I’ve been woefully behind on keeping up with your news and I see I’ve missed lots. Glad to see the wonderful adventure continues and your success grows.

• Hi Paula, great to see you here! Well that’s the good thing about the blog, when you have time to catch up all the stories are here waiting for you. Thank you very much for visiting and leaving your comments. I know how hard it is to keep up with everything when you are busy at school.

10. I can’t even begin to tell you how excited we are for all your successes here lately, Anne, you are a true inspiration to all of us! I hope they can’t keep up with the demand for printing that book… :)
    Toad Hollow Photography recently posted..Things Are Heating Up Around Here!My Profile