Last week I shared with you my Top 10 Landscape Photos of 2016. As you probably know, I love my wildlife photography too, so now I have my favourite wildlife photos from last year to share with you.
I didn’t do any special wildlife trips last year, so 8 of the 10 images were made during my summer on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Some of the images are from the shore, but many of them I made while on my little boat Snoopy. I love boating as much as photography, so combining those two passions is a real treat.
Here are the wildlife images in the order I made them:
1. Sandhill Cranes, Whitewater Draw, Arizona
2. Sea Lions, near Harwood Island, British Columbia
3. Orca and Seals, near Quadra Island, British Columbia
4. River, Otters, False Klamath Cove, Redwood National Park, California
5. Bald Eagle, Campbell River, British Columbia
6. Mute Swan (“Larry”), Campbell River, British Columbia
7. Sea Lions, Mittlenatch Island, British Columbia
8. Bald Eagles, Campbell River, British Columbia
9. Bald Eagle, Campbell, River, British Columbia
10. Humpback Whale, Campbell River, British Columbia
I hope you enjoyed these wildlife photos from 2016. In 2017 one of my goals is to do more wildlife photography and specifically I’d like to get some bears for my collection.
If you have a collection of wildlife photos from 2016, please leave a link in the comments below. I’d love to see them.