Everyone wants to be a better photographer. It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned pro, we all want to improve.
But it’s hard to know exactly where to invest your time and money. One thing’s for sure: photography isn’t cheap!
The camera, lenses and tripod alone are a big investment, let alone the accessories and the software. But there’s no point in having all that stuff if you don’t know how to use it.
And, you might be wondering if you really have the chops to make a go of it.
Well, I’ll share a secret with you: photography is a skill that can be learned.
When it comes to learning, you have a lot of options. There are all sorts of blog posts, YouTube videos, video courses, and ebooks out there – it’s a matter of doing the research to find the good ones.
Or, you could get your hands on a curated, ready-made photography education from experts who’ve been in your shoes, all for a ridiculously affordable price.
I’m proud to be part of putting together one of the most incredible bundles of photography teaching I’ve seen – it’s called the Ultimate Photography Bundle.
Why is it so incredible? Because of the huge smorgasbord of resources in it!
It’s not just about landscape and nature photography (although you will find lots of stuff in there on those topics). You’re going to be impressed when you see the wide variety of topics covered.
I’ve been using the bundle myself for a month or so, and while I’m not going to use everything that’s in it, the resources I’ve used so far have been fantastic. I’ve really been looking forward to sharing this with you because I think it will help transform your photography.
First, let’s take a quick look at the bundle, then I’ll show you 3 of the resources I think you’ll love.
Ultimate Photography Bundle
The Ultimate Photography Bundle includes 26 eBooks, 21 eCourses, 1 membership site, and 10 tools (like presets and templates). Here’s just some of the teaching included with the bundle:
- Extremely Essential Camera Skills by Photography Concentrate ( normally $97.00)
- In-Camera: Light by Zach & Jody Gray (normally $249.00)
- The Ultimate Guide to Long Exposure Photography by Christian Hoiberg (normally $19.90)
- Timelapse Photography: A Complete Introduction by Ryan Chylinski (normally $21.00)
- Africa with Athena: A Photographic Adventure by Armand Dijcks & Athena Carey (normally $59.00)
- How to Direct and Pose Like a Pro eCourse by Gina Milicia (normally $297.00)
- Radiate: Rediscovering Your Inner Glow Behind The Lens by Beryl Young (normally $247.00)
- The Beginners Guide To Concert Photography by Matthias Hombauer (normally $27.00)
- The Essential Guide to Black and White Photography by Digital Photography School (normally $19.00)
- The Essentials of Street Photography and Street Photography Conversations eBook bundle by James Maher (normally $19.95)
- Beginners Guide to Lightroom by Courtney Slazinik (normally $197.00)
- Easy Way Photography Photoshop Essentials Workflow by Adam Williams (normally $200.00)
- Essential Marketing And Sales Strategies For Photographic Storytellers (Course) by Nigel Merrick (normally $197.00)
- The Winning Creative’s Way by Christina Scalera (normally $997.00)
And that’s just a few of the resources you’ll get – there’s a lot more including my own “Editing With Photoshop Elements” video course.
But, the Ultimate Photography Bundle is only available for 5 days (ending March 2, 2018) – so make sure you grab it before it’s gone.
The bundle is worth over $5,000, but you’ll pay just $97.
Now do you see why I said it’s incredible? It even comes with a 30-day happiness guarantee – so there’s no risk at all.
3 Resources You’ll Love
You’ll find resources in the bundle that cover ALL SORTS of topics, but here are just 3 of the best deals:
1. In-Camera: Light by Zach & Jody Gray ($249)
This course is tailored for beginner to advanced photographers or anyone interested in learning a fast and systematic system for off-camera portrait light.
- Remove the guesswork from off-camera lighting
- Enable you to add unique imagery to your body of work
- Boost your confidence in any lighting situation
- Give a fast and efficient step-by-step process to follow
- Reduce your editing time significantly
2. How to Direct and Pose Like a Pro eCourse by Gina Milicia ($297)
This course helps you get the best out of your subjects every time you’re behind the lens – whether you shoot weddings, family pictures, corporate shots, portraits or lifestyle. It’s your comprehensive guide to taking the guesswork out of your shooting.
- My classic “go to” poses and how to achieve them
- 6 top ways to pose men
- 5 essential poses to make women look amazing
- The best way deal with children
- How to shoot couples without looking cheesy
- Arranging groups for the perfect balance in your shot
- How to take a great head shot
- What gear you need to take great portraits
- How to create the right environment
- What to do with hands and feet
- And much more!
3. The Winning Creative’s Way by Christina Scalera ($997)
A course that equips you with killer legal tools and a business workflow that leaves you CONFIDENT your art, your clients, AND your business are PROTECTED.
- Understand what content qualifies for protection.
- Make the content you already own immediately more valuable.
- Shut down copycats before they even pop up, or handle them painlessly when they do.
- Create a workflow so this protection + profit is seamless, and at ZERO COST to you.
- Know when to skip the lawyer, and get the legal tools you need + the know-how to DIY! Learn how to find an attorney SO on your side, that she’s excited to FIGHT FOR YOU! Avoid becoming the “dastardly thief” yourself and avoid accidental copyright infringement (Remember, I don’t want you to accidentally wind up on the other end of that $10k+ bill!)
My Exclusive Bonus Offer
I have an exclusive bonus just for you! If you purchase the Ultimate Photography Bundle using the links on this page, you will get access to my 5-day video course, Natural Light in Landscape Photography.
We’ll cover the characteristics of natural light and you’ll learn what kinds of photos to make under various lighting conditions.
You’ll receive everything included in the bundle plus my video course for only $97.
This deal is valid from February 26 – March 2, 2018.
Don’t forget, it comes with a 30-day happiness guarantee – so there’s no risk at all.
This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no cost to you. Read my disclosure.