Ok, I know it isn’t officially spring yet.
But the wildflowers are coming and everyone is dusting off their camera gear to get ready. Are you ready?
To help you get ready I have a great deal this weekend on my photography eBook “8 Ways To Accelerate Your Photography.”
Over the past year I have received literally thousands of emails from readers (I respond to all of them) and I’ve noticed one theme that comes up again and again.
There is not enough time to learn everything.
It’s true! Not only are you the photographer but now the jobs that used to belong to lab technicians, marketers, web designers and business managers also belong to you.
It can be overwhelming!
Almost two years ago I decided to devote my life to photography. Since then I have been travelling around North America photographing beautiful things, experimenting with photography, and building my business.
I wrote this eBook to share with you what I have learned: the quickest and most effective techniques in 8 core knowledge areas so you can accelerate your learning curve and start making great images right away.
- Understand the most useful camera settings and when to use them.
- Make compelling photographs that are more than snapshots.
- Turn your photography into fine art with post processing.
- Let the quality of light show you what kind of images to make.
- Find your niche, your unique strengths and style.
- Create a killer portfolio that gets attention.
- Get your photography on the web and build your audience.
- Make money.
This weekend I am offering the eBook for 30% off!! Get your discount by using the discount code “spring30” in the cart.
That brings the price down to only $6.99!
Find out more about the eBook and grab your copy here.
You’ll be making great images and sharing them with the world in no time.
Leave a Reply