Recently I shared my Top 10 Landscape Photos of 2013. But that only represents half of who I am as a photographer. I also love photographing animals, particularly wildlife, so now I have for you my top 10 animal photos of 2013. Since two of my top 10 photos were taken in a zoo, I feel I have to say “animals” rather than “wildlife”.
Here they are, in the order I made them. Please click on any of the images to view larger versions.
1. Tufted Capuchin at the San Diego Zoo, California
2. Baby Elephant at the San Diego Safari Park, California
3. Orca and Mt. Baker, Sidney, British Columbia
This is it, my favourite photo of the year and perhaps my favourite photo of all time.
4. Juvenile Bald Eagle, Sidney, British Columbia
5. Butterfly, Sidney, British Columbia
6. Humpback Whale, Sidney, British Columbia
7. Canada Geese, Sidney, British Columbia
8. Orca spyhopping, San Juan Island, Washington
9. Heron, Nanaimo, British Columbia
10. Bald Eagle, Nanaimo, British Columbia
Have you collected your favourite photos from 2013? If so, feel free to leave a link in the comments below. I would love to see them!