In Focus Deal + My Exclusive Bonus Offer for $49
Get prepped for long summer nights and vacation time with this high-value bundle of photography education products.
I’m so proud to have three of my eBooks in the bundle deal alongside some of the world’s best photography educators like Jay and Varina Patel, Colby Brown, Ian Plant and more.
Plus, I have an exclusive bonus offer only available here.
Here’s the full list of what’s included:
- The Complete Photo Workflow: Image Organization & Backup Solutions by Colby Brown
- 10 Pro Tips: To Take Your Photos to the Next Level by Ryan Dyar
- Start-To-Finish Series: Grand Tetons Winter by Chip Phillips
- Focus Stacking/Blending Made Easy by Mark Metternich
- Histograms Exposed Video Course by Jay & Varina Patel
- Adobe Camera RAW Processing tutorials by Joshua Cripps
- 8 Ways to Accelerate Your Photography and The Compelling Photography Books 1 and 2 by Anne McKinnell
- The Grand Landscape, Visual Light and Chasing the Light eBooks by By Ian Plant
- Bonus Offer: DJI Phantom 3 – Quick Start Kit by Colin Smith
All of these resources are worth over $450, but you can get them for only $49 from May 18 to 24, 2016.
My Exclusive Bonus Offer
If you purchase the In Focus deal using the links on this page, I will send you a complementary copy of my brand new Lightroom video course: Launch Into Lightroom.
My video course is aimed at beginning Lightroom users who want to learn the essentials and get started using Lightroom as quickly as possible. It doesn’t teach every single thing Lightroom can do. Instead, it teaches only the absolute essentials in just over 2 hours of video.
All you need to do is purchase the In Focus Deal using the links on this page and then email a copy of your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then I’ll send you a special code so you can get my video course for free.
You’ll receive everything included in the In Focus Deal PLUS my video course all for only $49 (but only if you purchase using the links on this page).
This deal is valid from May 18 to 24, 2016.